Thursday, May 20, 2010

back

Hi again. So, I have been absent for a good five days or so. The reason is: my brother is leaving for the Army in less than a month so my Mom planned a small, family trip so that we could all do something together one last time before he goes to basic. I thought that I was going to have Internet access at the place we stayed, so I brought my computer to at least try and get some research done, but the connection was down for the week. Needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, I just thought I should make a post explaining that no, I'm not dead, and yes, I'm going to be working really hard the next couple of days to get caught back up :)

Thanks,
Jess


edit:
Oh, P.S.! If anyone is ever in need of any cloud/sand/seashell/water/bubble textures, I was able to take a few pictures this weekend. My camera isn't the greatest ever but just as a background or as effect layer textures, they might be kind of helpful in the future. (most are at 180ppi/ 10x14in.)



1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back.
    Be sure to read other class member's blogs as a way to catch up.

    ReplyDelete